Toll Free U.S. 800.688.8769 | International +1.802.536.4623 | Monday-Friday 8am-5pm EST | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Quorum Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Alike is a trademark of Quorum Software, Inc.
- What is the process for enrolling in MSP Advantage?
- What types of protection can I offer my customers using QuorumSoft.s MSP Advantage Program?
- I have a mixture of customers hosted in my datacenter and those with on-site installations of XenServer. Can I protect both?
- How can I determine which deployment option is best for me and my customers?
- What costs are associated with enrolling in MSP Advantage?
- Are there any volume minimums or commitments required?
- Are there volume discounts?
- What are the recovery options for my customers?
- How does the turnkey billing solution work?
- How does the self-service portal work?
- Is there any partner training or marketing assistance available?
Joining our Partner program is simple. To start, just fill out our online application form. For more information or questions, you can ask our live chat web representative, email email@example.com, or just give us a call.
Enrolling in our MSP Advantage program provides your customers full access to our Alike DR products feature set. This includes local backup and recovery (full VM and granular file level restore), as well as VM replication and Offsite Vaulting (backup replication). For more information, check out our online resources.
Absolutely. You can provide full backup, recovery and DR services for your customers with their own infrastructure as well as those you host.
We would be happy to assist you with tailoring a solution to meet your customers' needs, just give us a call, or talk with one of our live chat representatives.
There are no enrollment costs, and as a pure software solution, there are no hardware appliances to purchase per customer. You only pay for what is used each month.
We do ask for an initial 6 month commitment. Our volume minimums are a very low number of protected VMs across your entire client base.
Yes. The more VMs you protect across all of your clients, the higher the discount.
Depending on your deployment, your customers would be able to perform local VM restores (full or file level), full VM or file level recovery from your datacenters, or even leverage warm replicated VMs in your datacenter.
Your customers' usage information is automatically gathered and is accessible via our Portal. Based on the collected usage data, monthly billing is automatically generated
We provide total control for you in our portal. You can install new customers, manage your existing customers, view customer usage information and performance statistics, and more.
Yes, we have many training and marketing materials available to help get your customers running optimally, as well as offering training sessions to our partners.